The Massachusetts Vision Zero Coalition is committed to reviewing the City of Boston's performance to ensure public accountability in reaching its Vision Zero goals. This year's report assesses progress in two areas: Vision Zero Fundamentals and Vision Zero Actions, and provides recommendations for strategy and implementation in adherence with the national guidelines published by the Vision Zero Network.
- Read our recommendations to the Mayor in the Letter from the Coalition.
- Download and share the Executive Summary.
Progress Report Scorecard -- Vision Zero Fundamentals
Progress Report Scorecard -- Vision Zero Actions
Citywide Traffic Fatalities
What You Can Do
The momentum to prioritize safe, healthy, and equitable mobility for all is growing, and we encourage you to get involved by taking any of the actions below:
- Share the progress report on social media and with your neighbors and elected officials. #VisionZero
- Sign up to receive alerts from the Coalition so you can attend the Police, Public Works, and Transportation department hearings for the FY20 budget this spring, and testify in support of safer, healthier, and more sustainable transportation, which will directly benefit Vision Zero.
- Download and share the 2018 Progress Report Executive Summary.
Together we can eliminate fatal and serious injury crashes on our streets by 2030.
B. Helpful Links: