We believe a strong, successful Vision Zero campaign in Boston can set a new standard for safety on our streets — and build toward a statewide movement that prioritizes safe, healthy, equitable mobility for all. We encourage you to get involved by taking any or all of the actions below.
Together we can eliminate fatal and serious injury crashes on our streets by 2030.
- Join the Massachusetts Vision Zero Coalition mailing list
- Join the City of Boston Vision Zero mailing list
- Add your safety concerns to the Vision Zero Safety Concerns Map
- Take the Crash Not Accident pledge and encourage your friends and family too
- Take the pledge to not text while walking, bicycling, or driving
- Install anti-texting-and-driving software on your mobile phone